WARC Event: Learnings from the 2017 WARC Awards
Wednesday 20th September
4pm - 7:30pm British Summer Time
We Are Social, Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1BR
- Fran Cassidy (Founder, Cassidy Media Partnership)
- Leila Fataar (Founder, Platform13)
- Laurence Green (Founding Partner, 101 London)
- Tom Hargreaves (Strategist, BBH London)
- Rob Isaacs (Head of Content and Partnerships, Lucky Generals)
- Saskia Jones (Data Strategy Director, BBH London)
- Nick Kendall (Founding Partner, Broken, Electric Glue & The Garage Soho)
- Andy Last (CEO, MullenLowe salt)
- Rebecca Morgan (Managing Partner Strategy, MullenLowe London)
- Mobbie Nazir (Chief Strategy Officer, We Are Social)
- Tom Knox (Chairman, MullenLowe London)
- Jonathan Wise (Co-Founder, The Comms Lab)
- Kristian Lorenzon ( Head of Social Media, O2)
- Catherine Maskell (Managing Director, The Content Marketing Association)
Hear from experts and judges on each category of the awards:
- Effective Social Strategy - Presentations from judges Fran Cassidy, Mobbie Nazir and Kristian Lorenzon.
- Best use of Brand Purpose - A discussion between judges Tom Knox, Leila Fataar, Laurence Green, Jonathan Wise and Andy Last.
- Effective Content Strategy - Presentations from judges Nick Kendall, Rob Isaacs and Catherine Maskell.
You'll also be the first to hear which campaigns have won the Grand Prix and Special Awards in each of the three categories.
I hope you'll be able to join this complimentary session. Attendees will receive a printed booklet of case summaries from the winning campaigns.