'Anatomy of Effectiveness' provides five lessons to help brand marketers and advertising agencies achieve greater impact.
- Invest for growth: factors for drawing up budgets, setting objectives and campaign outcomes.
- Balancing spend: frameworks for investment between brand-building and performance marketing.
- Be creative, be emotional, be distinctive: analyses arguments for investing in creativity, emotional communications and distinctiveness.
- Plan for reach: factors to be considered when planning media spend.
- Plan for recognition: the importance of strong brand assets in an era of short-form ads.
The report has been created by distilling evidenced best thinking, expert opinion and real case studies, all combined with 30 years of our experience on helping the industry advertise effectively.
Poor marketing wastes money, time, attention and resource. All of which we can ill-afford in this fast-moving, resource constrained world. With ‘Anatomy of Effectiveness’ we provide five lessons to help combat this and make marketing more effective.”
— Paul Coxhill, Managing Director, WARC