Wednesday 29th January
3:00pm GMT / 10:00am EST
Dan Calladine, Head of Media Futures, Carat
What are the top 10 tech and media trends predicted for the year ahead? Dan Calladine (Carat) recently released the annual report highlighting ten consumer, media and technology trends – and their implications for brands.
In this WARC Webinar, Dan will take a closer look at:
- Colliding Ecosystems - brands will need to spend more money with Amazon, Google, Apple and Facebook to take advantage of their broadening capabilities
- Invisible Money - finance and payment is becoming more flexible, automatic and invisible and challenger brands without physical branches are gaining prominence
- Life is Just a (Video) Game - the influence of gaming is spreading into culture, sport, movies and music and any brands involved in these should also be involved in gaming
- Dark(er) Social - as mistrust over tracking increases, people are making their social activity more private and more local. For brands to penetrate this, they need to rely on super-fans and brand ambassadors
- The Age of Addressable TV - contrary to talk of TV's demise, there's more opportunity than ever to capitalise on TV advertising as the ablity to target audiences as accurately as digital advertising, improves
Join us on Wednesday 29th January at 3:00pm GMT / 10:00am EST to watch live, and available from 31st January for all other regions.
Read Carat's ten trends for 2020 on WARC.
All registrants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar so be sure to register even if you are unavailable to watch the live session.